- Compared with the previous Ford full-size van, the all new Transit Wagon offers higher fuel economy ratings for the cost-conscious fleet operators
- New Ford 3.2L I-5 Power Stroke Turbo Diesel now available on select models
- Modifications don’t interfere with Ford Warranty
- Available in three roof heights and three body lengths
- Side curtain airbags down entire length of Wagon on certain models
- Driving experience more “car-like” with easy maneuvering and tighter turning
- Superior cargo volume and payload capacities
- Nor-Cal Vans is an authorized Ford Pool Account
- Made in the USA!
Nor-Cal Vans offers several options to customize your Ford Transit:
|NCV Transit Bus||AbiliTrax||Wheelchair Vans|
|Save money on upfit and fuel over traditional cutaway buses||AbiliTrax allows users to change the configuration of a vehicle in seconds||Make your Transit ADA-compliant with wheelchair lifts and securement|
We will also be offering more options for flooring and seating for your Ford Transit.
Learn more about the features from Ford’s 2015 Transit Brochure.
NCV Transit Bus
The Ford Transit is an ideal shuttle vehicle with its superior people moving capabilities and low operating costs. That’s why Nor-Cal Vans designed a dual-door passenger entry to allow easy access in and out of the vehicle.
- Save money on upfit and fuel economy over traditional cutaway buses
- Compared with the E-Series, the Transit offers higher fuel economy
- More easily serviceable than traditional cutaways
- Optional bus door remote for quick and easy operation from the driver seat or outside the vehicle
- Profile of door matches Ford’s contoured panels for a clean finish
- Made in the USA!
- Comes with Ford Factory and Nor-Cal Vans conversion 3 year/36,000 mile warranty
- Ford chassis serviceable at your local Ford Dealer
Here is a quick video from the National Ford Truck Club President, Joe Hughes, on the NCV Transit Bus
Click here to download the Nor-Cal Vans Transit Bus Flyer (PDF).
The exclusive, premium seat provides a “step and lock” latching system that allows the seats to be removed and reinstalled in seconds from a standing position with no tools. These bases are also provided with wheels for easy transport. Our exclusive flip up seat cushion also allows easier handling, passenger access and compact, nest-able storage.
- NO additional structural modification to the vehicle body (chassis no longer needs to be cut apart to raise roof or doors)
- Reconfigure seating in an upright position
- Meets FMVSS and CMVSS requirements
- Made in America!
- The most important one- FLEXIBILITY, you can choose to change seating and wheelchair numbers at any time
See how easy it is to rearrange seating!
Transit Wheelchair Van
- Rear and side entry wheelchair lifts
- Retractable wheelchair tiedowns
- Compliance tested wheelchair sercurement system and occupant restraint anchorage
- Multiple seating and wheelchair configurations available (see Paratransit configurations)
- Paratransit seating configurations available for CNG equipped Ford Transits
- Flexible configurations available through Abilitrax
Sample side-entry wheelchair lift on
Transit 350 Wagon (view more here)
Click here to download the Nor-Cal Vans Ford Transit Flyer.