Presented by R & J Mobility Service | 1 credit hour/.1 CEU
Delivery Format: Live
Developed by: NMEDA
Earn 1 Contact Hour* (Plus a free meal!)
This 1.5 hour Lunch & Learn course contains a range of topics pertaining to personal automotive mobility solutions. It will assist the allied health care practitioner in understanding and advocating for individuals seeking automotive vehicle modification solutions, while also teaching practitioners about the unique process involved in evaluating and purchasing appropriate automotive options.
All Lunch & Learn Trainers are experienced mobility equipment professionals who have successfully completed NMEDA’s Lunch & Learn Trainer Certification process.
*Current valid accreditation’s:
AOTA = 1 contact hour, .1 CEU
AKTA = 1 contact hour, .1 CEU
Benefits: (what to expect during the approximate 1.5 hour lunch)
- Useful info and live demos of automotive mobility solutions for your clients.
- .1 CEU (1 contact hour) at NO COST to you!
- Networking opportunities with other healthcare and mobility professionals.
- All of this in a convenient 1.5 hour Lunch & Learn format.
- FREE LUNCH! (or breakfast/snack at some locations)
The National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association (NMEDA) is a non-profit trade association of mobility equipment manufacturers, dealers, driver rehabilitation specialists, and other professionals dedicated to improving the lives of people with disabilities and assisting with driving independence using wheelchair accessible vehicles.